Thursday, January 1, 2015

Day 1 - 30 Day Painting Challenge

Today is Day 1 of the new 30 Day Painting Challenge hosted by Leslie at Slices of Life by Leslie Saeta.  I'm excited to again challenge myself to this lofty goal.  

Day 1 is of our sweet Clayton.  I've tried to paint him many times but just have had an issue with getting right.  I guess I needed some other doggie faces under my belt first.  I am thrilled with what appeared on my canvas.

"Clayton"
8x10 oil on Senso linen canvas
(defnitely NOT FOR SALE!)




4 comments:

Lillian Connelly said...

This is terrific. It reminds me of my Chihuahua because he sleeps just like that.

Susan Williamson said...

You nailed it! Great piece!

Kathy said...

great work!!! love this painting. Are you doing a dog theme for the challenge?

Sue Marrazzo said...

LOVE IT!
I wish you luck.