Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Challenging Myself

I've been challenging myself lately by dabbling in the abstract and a bit of what is called mixed media.  I usually play in oils and the majority of my stuff is oils. 
Columbine

White Amaryllis


Now this beauty is mixed media.  It's Sharpie and water color which I had great fun in experimenting with.  The experimenting payed off, literally as no longer than 5 minutes of posting it on Facebook it was SOLD!   I can't wait to do some more experimenting.
Daisies


This one was a combination of photos from a friend of a veggie and flower market in Spain.  It was challenging yet easy somehow.   
 
El Mercado

Purple Clematis

When I hit a wall awhile back I decided to just play with something fairly easy and pleasing for my eyes here. 
Tomato


Now this photo I took this past weekend at a neighbors deck at the lake and fell in LOVE with these flowers.  I couldn't wait to try to paint it... 
a work in progress and a pleasing progress for me... 

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT NEARLY EVERYTHING IS FOR SALE UNLESS SPECIFIED.  JUST ASK!!!

No comments: