Saturday, April 14, 2012

I've been hard at work finishing a few new paintings.  They are all ready for purchase.  Just contact me.

First is the onions and potatoes, painted from the snapshot the son-in-law took of his garden produce last year.  It was a great photo and I thought nice to paint.

Next we have the bowling balls that daughter Afton took the picture of and I just had to paint.  This one is available at the 5x5 Show to benefit the Tulsa Arts Coalition.  It's the only fundraiser they do every year.  The art is donated and they can purchased for $55 each.  The show is May 5 and I believe the doors open at 5:55 p.m.  You have to get there early if you want to get in on the beginning and get your choice of art.  They go quick.  People line up early to make sure they get in to find some of their favorite artists work to purchase.  

Midnight Waterfall...something different I'm trying. 

White Rose 

Not my favorite but something my instructor helped me with in class.  It was a great exercise in doing glass and metal.   

Spring Creek Early Spring 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carla,
These are just wonderful. I love the veggies. Wish I could be there to bid on it.
Nancy Evans