Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Being Creative

I finished the Larry painting while stuck inside but then a head cold stopped me from being creative. Could not get my head to want to touch a paintbrush until today.

So, I've blocked in a few more. I'm on a roll...
This is not the actual picture but a copy because I have misplaced the original.  I'm sick about it but luckily I had it drawn and ready to paint.  I'm glad took a picture of the sketch, with the photo attached, or I would have to paint it by memory.  It is just blocked in for now and I will need to work on the background, in class, I need help.   



I've had this one drawn for over a year but was afraid to start it.  I decided I'd jump off and attempt.  It is just in it's infancy so is a bit uneven, a work in progress. 


NOW...this is a departure for me.  I tried to block it in with a palete knife...

It's only just, barely started and I hope it gets better.  I kind of like it, yet not.  We'll see.  It still needs some layers of paint. 

2 comments:

Jacquelynn said...

I like where the flower painting is going. Who is in the first painting?

Carla said...

That would be my great uncle, Big Dan and Bri. Thanks.