Monday, August 9, 2010

Still Painting

Don't worry, I have been painting but just not finishing anything right now.  I've got these three started at home and hopefully will have them finished for a show at Ziegler's in October called Fresh Paint.  Hopefully I will have some ready for Art on the Square at Utica Square in October too.  Think I need to get busy and finish these don't you think.  The first one is just veggies.  I took the picture and loved the darkness of it so am trying to paint it here.   The second one is just a room, or corner of a room at a friends cabin.  I'm changing it up a bit with some color but I like it.  The last one is well, me at 18.  I was just playing around one Saturday night late while sipping a bit of wine but I think it can be good if I just pick it up again. 


No comments: