Monday, August 2, 2010

No Sale

The ART show is over and done.  Unfortunately I did not get a ribbon, or even an honorable mention but that is just fine.  It was a good experience.  Also, it was a No Sale for me too.  Gotta get some of this stuff sold as it is going to start piling up if I don't.  I know I'm learning still but my goal is to sell my art.  I don't want to get into the print selling part of it, I want to sell originals.  I kind of think it cheapens your art to sell prints, for me.  This is just a short note because I felt it was too long since I posted.  I'm still painting in class and at home and hope to have some more stuff posted here soon.  The class will be on a break in a couple of weeks and sometimes I get a lot done on my own at home when it does, at least I hope that happens again like the Christmas break.  Till we meet again.

No comments: